Re: JAE Anthology or "Wow!" part 2

Owen, re:

>The burning question is ... Is the US release still planned? This is
>    a must-buy for me, but I'm holding off until the US release comes out.
>    It sounds great, but I want to make a point of supporting the US
version.

I'm not a strong believer in "good things come to those who wait", but do
believe that "the early bird catches the worm"... A USA release is planned,
but alledgedly will be of the "original" mixes (I cannot confirm or deny this
at the moment)...

I plan on buying both and if the American one falls through (for whatever
reason), why wait???

-wf