Old Newsletters update

  I'm glad you all enjoy excerpts from the '60's fan club newsletters. I
shall continue to post them. Incidently, through mid-year 1967, the fan
club was run by Deirdre ( last name lost in my jumble somewhere) from 67
Chatsworth Road, Brondesbury, London, N.W.2, in case those of you going to
the Hyde Park gig want to make a pilgrimage to the location.

  From July, 1967, Sue (they never seemed to print their full names did
they) took over from the more Uptown location of 58 Old Compton Street,
London, W.1.
  In September, 1968, Sue left because of her health and the increasing
workload, and newsletter duties fell to David Ruffell (Ah! a full name),
who I suspect was an employee of Track Records. David carried on through
late 1969, after which the newsletters stopped coming. And, I think, the
club ceased to exist. It was probably no longer needed.

  For weeks I went to the mailbox looking for the next newsletter, but I
never heard from them again. I'm glad I kept the ones I have. They're a
little treasure from the past, and I'm more than happy to transcribe digest
versions.
...Dennis