Re: Who IS The Who

re:
>what about John?  He wrote songs too.

True enough, and some damn fine ones to boot. (BTW, his new record is every
inch as good as WFang said it was).  So did Pete's dog (well, only one song
actually).  But ask Joe Blow on the street to name five Who songs and see how
many Entwistle tunes come up.  See how many of them even KNOW John's name.
 How many Entwistle songs can YOU think of off the top of your head without
going album by album (Umm...Boris the Spider, My Wife, Heaven and Hell...and
um...on Who Are You there's 905 and Trick of the Light...on Face Dances
there's...).  See my point?

BTW, absolutely NO disrepect to John is intended here.  If I could play
1/10th as well as he could I for DAMN sure wouldn't be writing my crappy
little column and working my day job.

H&K
AThosWhite