Re: debauchery = success

MRS YVETTE ORR wrote:

> Do  you  really  think  that  Keith  had  a  low  self-image?  I
> think  everything (almost, everything  except  fucking  other  women
> while  your  wife  is  in  the  other  room)  was  cool.  it  takes
> a  man  with  a  lot  of  courage  to  get  on  national  television
> and  show  your  un-circumsised penis.  Keith--a  fucked  up
> individual  --  but  a  man  nonetheless.  that's  probably  why  I
> have  this  thing  for Englishmen,  its  like  they  dont  have  all
> the  hang-ups  and  inhibitions  that  American  men  do.
>     JUST  A  THOUGHT
> sincerely, me :>)

Mrs. Yvette:

I think you raise an interesting, and reasonably correct theory. Many
people how have achieved public acclaim and "success" have minds that
create things the larger portion of the population doesn't.

I don't necessarily think debauchery=success, but I do believe those who
struggle with their life's journey in a public forum stand a good chance
of being somehow rewarded.

Some choose to struggle in the public's view, i.e., Pete T, Eddie Vedder,
others choose to suffer in silence.

Everyone has issues to deal with; parents, (or no parents) teachers,
rejections by friends or lovers, substances, etc. If you choose to deal
with you issues in a public way, there is a chance it will be discovered,
and made available to the masses.

On another note, if someone paid me, I'd probably show mine on
television.

And finally, not all American men have hang-ups and inhibitions about
their bodies. Some of us are proud of the way we've altered them from the
 way nature started us out.......