Re: Hyde Park tix

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Gad Meir wrote:

> Shannon (et. al.), I got mine too. Somehow the firm that sent mine actually got it here ok - right address and all.
>
> I didn't see "The Who" written anywhere on the ticket, just the Pete Townshend's... business. The ticket is numbered, with a perforation,  and also lists Clapton, Dylan, and Alanis. Maybe there are two kind's of tix? Mine has the Mastercard logo all over it as well.
>
> I figure this will be a nice followup to the Tommy benefit show, and the tickets are lots cheaper.
>
> See ya,
>
> Gad

	My mistake, you're right, it doesn't say The Who on it anywhere.
I still think it should say "The Who's Quadrophenia" instead of "Pete
Townshend's Quadrophenia."  But what do I know.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |