Going Down?

Yeah, in the liner notes on Two's Missing Entwistle says it's from
the same show, yet the years listed are different.  So Luke is right,
and they're both from the same show in all likelihood as the liner
notes indicate.

I'm a gonna see the Broadway production of Tommy manana with Cousin Kevin.
I'm sure we'll send our critiques soon thereafter.

I went down last night to see the Eugene School of Ballet, and they did
their thing. One of the last numbers was Age of Aquarius.  Now it was
re-recorded by someone local.  The arrangement and vocals were great, but
quess what?  No percussion!  Now how the hell can you do that?  It'd've been
a great number had that been added.  You could hear, in your mind's ear,
how Moon would've drummed to it, since the rest of the music was
very well recorded.  Next time, I should get in there and arrange and
score the damned things.  Just a musing.

Jeff