Re: debauchery = success

>that's  probably  why  I
>have  this  thing  for Englishmen,  its  like  they  dont  have  all
>the  hang-ups  and  inhibitions  that  American  men  do.

Yvette:

Well, that's certainly nice to hear for those of us who are non-Englishmen.

I'm not happy about this British accent thing anyway. The American girls
always swoon over it, yet an American guy in Britian doesn't stand a chance.
Now does that seem right?

BTW, millions of American men also don't have hang-ups and inhibitions...but
many millions of American (and otherwise) women do.

                   Cheers                   ML