Re: De-lurking...

At 01:04 AM 06/10/96 -0400, Kimbuk3@aol.com wrote:

>3) Does anyone have any information about an extremely strange 45 single with
>the Who on side A and Captain and Tenille <sp?> on side B?  It was produced
>for the Presbyterian church in 1976.  This is not a joke.  What in the @%&$
>is this?

There were a number in this series called "What's It All About." Short
interviews on a red label. The ones I have are:

What's It All About? Who/Bowie - 242
What's It All About? Tommy/Pointer Sisters - 274
What's It All About? Tommy Part II/Anne Murray - 281
What's It All About? Who/Captain & Tennille - 308
What's It All About? Who/ELO - 383
What's It All About? Townshend/Brown - 517

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/