De-lurking...

Hello,

I've exchanged a few e-mails with some of you privately, but I've only lurked
on this list until now. I'm ready to boldly step forth...

1) I have a Westwood One *cd* of the Fillmore show which I would be happy to
tape in trade for Pete demos and solo concerts.

2) If anyone out there bought the new Maximum R&B book and would like the
original flexidisc to go with it, e-mail me and I'll help you get one.

3) Does anyone have any information about an extremely strange 45 single with
the Who on side A and Captain and Tenille <sp?> on side B?  It was produced
for the Presbyterian church in 1976.  This is not a joke.  What in the @%&$
is this?

And thanks for all of your insightful and entertaining comments about my
favorite band.

Kim