Re: debauchery = success

Do  you  really  think  that  Keith  had  a  low  self-image?  I
think  everything (almost, everything  except  fucking  other  women
while  your  wife  is  in  the  other  room)  was  cool.  it  takes
a  man  with  a  lot  of  courage  to  get  on  national  television
and  show  your  un-circumsised penis.  Keith--a  fucked  up
individual  --  but  a  man  nonetheless.  that's  probably  why  I
have  this  thing  for Englishmen,  its  like  they  dont  have  all
the  hang-ups  and  inhibitions  that  American  men  do.
    JUST  A  THOUGHT
sincerely, me :>)