Who Stuff, of course

Tim Glasswell asks:

>>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that I read somewhere that "Somebody
Saved Me" was actually recorded by the Who for Face Dances.  Can anyone
confirm this ?

Yes, as I stated last week, Pete mentions this in his 1985 interview with
Musician's Bill Flannagan (although I think that topic only made it into BF's
book, not the magazine version).  Again, if anyone has a copy of The Who's
version, I would very much like to trade.  It's one of my favorite Pete
songs, and I've never heard The Who do it.

Also, thanks to Kyle in NJ for posting the Fillmore info.  Can't believe
those assholes cut so many of my favorite tracks.  God I hate editing (unless
I've got the final cut, of course).  Oh, and Kyle, on my second reading, I
caught on to your coolwalking... alteration.  Very clever.

Lastly, in addition to the Greek Theater in LA, there is also an outdoor amp
Greek Theater in Berkeley (on campus) that hosts a full slate of concerts.
 However, Pete did not play there.  In 1993, he was at the Wiltern in LA and
Berkeley Community Theater in Berkeley.