Goin' down in '72

I tried sending a post to the igtc address but it didn't work (yet), so back
to the good old mpath.com (and God bless ye Paul...). The MCA CD of Two's
Missing indicates that Goin' Down, a nifty, heavy riff-rocker, was performed
in 1972. Might anyone know from what concert this recording was taken? Are
other performances from the same show available in any format and if so
what's the quality like? I thought the Who did very few shows in '72. One of
these was Pop Gala in Holland, but according to Phil Hopkins the songs at
that show were not well-performed, save MG and Magic Bus (and those, judging
by what has been released on video, aren't that great). So it seems unlikely
Pop Gala is the source of Goin' Down......Gary M....Now listening to the
said Two's Missing. Doesn't Pete SMOKE on Dogs, Part Two!!