WW1 4/30 Broadcast

-
I listened/ taped yesterday's broadcast of the  4/30 Fillmore show. It
sounded very good
but was obviously edited to fit into a 90 min. show with commercials. If
anyone missed it and needs a copy and wants to trade, (or if not, but need a
copy) let me know. I edited out all the commercials, and it comes out to
about 75 min. worth of the show.

If the show is yet to be broadcast in your area, the following is the set
list, including where the commercials come, and what songs are deleted. It
may help you out if you plan to edit out commercials while taping.

A.
Let My Love Open the Door
English Boy
Drowned
-commercial-
*The Shout* is deleted
*I Put a Spell On You* is deleted
Cut my Hair
*Sheraton Gibson* is deleted (what a bummer)
I'm One
Heart to Hang Onto
-commercial-
Pravardigar

B.
*Legal Matter* is deleted
Friend is a Friend
-commercial-
I am an Animal - (edited: .."queen of the BLEEEPing universe")
*All Shall Be Well* is deleted
Slit Skirts
-commercial-
Eyesight to the Blind
*Driftin'* is deleted (the Mose Allison song)
Now and Then
Rough Boys
-commercial-
*I'm a Boy* is deleted
Magic Bus

Kyle in NJ

"coolwalkingsmoothtalkingmaddonahatingQuadwaiting"