Hyde Park tixSun Dec 7 15:01:42 PST 1997

Shannon (et. al.), I got mine too. Somehow the firm that sent mine actually got it here ok - right address and all.

I didn't see "The Who" written anywhere on the ticket, just the Pete Townshend's... business. The ticket is numbered, with a perforation,  and also lists Clapton, Dylan, and Alanis. Maybe there are two kind's of tix? Mine has the Mastercard logo all over it as well.

I figure this will be a nice followup to the Tommy benefit show, and the tickets are lots cheaper.

See ya,

Gad