Athena live, nitpickingSun Dec 7 15:01:42 PST 1997

Jeff,

Just to nitpick....

I agree it sounded pretty straight.

The Oakland version of Athena was played a few weeks later. I can't give the exact date, but it was in the beginning of a week that culminated in a 10/31/82 show in Tempe (I remember the MC going on about Wholoween).

Other trivia/drivel... At the Oakland show someone requested Love Ain't For Keeping, and Townshend apologized for not remembering how to play it. It was a pleasure to here it later on the Toronto broadcast.

- Gad