Richards on Townshend (fwd)

Gary M. Gillman wrote
> I recently saw an interview with Keith Richards on Much Music, but I don't
> know the source beyond that, in which he was VERY complimentary to Townshend
> as a guitarist, saying that Pete was a "beautiful" player who always came
> down exactly on the beat. I think this is a perceptive take on Pete's style

I saw an interview where PT was asked about Keith Richards.  I'm not
sure how serious PT was being.  He said that Keith was a great
guitarist, but he drove PT crazy because he never tuned his guitar
exactly right.  It was always just a little bit off somewhere.
--
- Brad Goldman
 (Brad@jimmy.harvard.edu)