Re: good boots (or as I say "imports")

JenniferD, re:

"Yellowdog", and they have quite a few imports - are they any good?

        Yeah, I think it is Yellow Dog that put out the Tommy Demos cd.  (I
have it -- just not here at work.)  They have a pretty good reputation,
sound-wise.  Did you want some other suggestions as to which boots are good?

                gary m.

PS:  Apparently, the John Entwistle Anthology is out -- Ten Little Friends has
an extended jam at the end of it......(Thank you, WFang!).