Re: MG & Blues & Blonkers ("...with my pocket calculator...")

> Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 17:50:27 -0400
> From: mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
> Subject: MG & Blues & Blonkers ("...with my pocket calculator...")
>

> >I was already wondering how it could happen that I developped a strange and
> >twisted theory about Pete's influence in rock music without someone speaking up
> >like this: "Mark, leave your discussion about the origins of Blues, Reds, and
> >Greys, and disprove this nonsense instead." <g>
>
> Bernd:
>
> Are we boring you with this discussion of American music? Let's see, I
> should be able to tie in Germany there somewhere...
> The problem being that I only know of a few German bands...

Ever hear of Die Toten Hosen?  How about you, Bernd?  A German friend
introduced me to them about two years ago (well, the music, not the
guys).  Pretty funny stuff.

Bernd, since you did such a great job explaining "selbstdarstellung",
care to explain what "Die Toten Hosen" means? :-)

--
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701