Re: Odds & Sods cover

>The original release of O&S (and I think it was available this way thru '76
>or so) featured an "extra cover"--the "spaces" on the cover where the "ripped
>photo" had been assembled incorrectly were cut out so you could see the
>"second cover" underneath.

The original O&S also came with a poster of the same scene...and it also
includes Rog and John. Only Keith is seen with his instrument. It appears to
be after the show, as the band says "Goodnight." Keith is holding a cymbal
with one hand and grinning. Pete's face is obscured by the towel he is
tossing, with the other arm in the air. It's labeled: North American Tour,
November 1973.
You might want to look between the covers for this poster...that's where it
was packaged.

                   Cheers                   ML