Re: Odds & Sods cover photo

At 04:36 PM 06/06/96 -0400, A64athena@aol.com wrote:
>>behind the cover (in the centre)
>
>Where are you looking? Do you have another version I haven't heard of? and if
>we're still posting questions about Odds & Sods, then what exactly did Pete
>write over the picture on the back? anyone know? It's a little small. Then
>again, perhaps I need glasses.
>
>Athena

Hi,

We did this on alt.music.who a little while ago. Here's the final post:

Subject:      Re: Pete's scribbling on back cover of Odds & Sods vinyl
From:         giorgian@capital.net (Joe Giorgianni)
 Sun Dec  7 15:00:24 PST 1997
Date:         1996/05/21
Newsgroups:   alt.music.who

amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree) wrote:

>In article <4nnk7f$k6o@Usenet.Logical.NET>, giorgian@capital.net (Joe
>Giorgianni) wrote:

>>I come up with:
>>
>>"Give me time! Now! Wierd Bierd! BC man! Really BC! Cool, calm and
>>collected. What is this strange miniature person doing on the back of
>>our latest record. The Right Honourable Wierd Beard Pridden.
>>Yours Faithfully,
>>Big T."

>Dingdingding...We have a winnnerrrr!

>Nice job.  (Except that I maintain that BC is really "3 C", as in "Cool
>Calm, & Collected".)
>--

I'll buy that. It does look like 3C and that makes sense.
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/