PT 4/30 Fillmore FM Broaadcast and Quad MSG Live broadcast

> From: Rockit34@aol.com
> Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:43:38 -0400
> Subject: PT 4/30 Fillmore FM Broaadcast this Friday, 6/4
>
> I spoke to Westwood One and am pleased to announce my Bay State homies can
> tune in at the same bat-time, same bat-channel - WZLX, 6/4/96 11:00pm EST.
>
> I suggest you all call your local rock stations to get your local air date &
> time.

Hm.  My local rock stations disavowed any knowledge of this.  I called
Westwood One and the person I spoke with said she too had no
information on any Pete show being broadcast :-(.  So I guess there's
nothing to do but scan my dial this Friday (BTW, I assume (hope) you
meant 6/7 above, not 6/4) at 10:00pm Central time and see whether I
can get it.

HOWEVER: she _did_ say that Westwood One would be doing a live
broadcast of the Madison Square Garden Quad on July 18.  :-D.

--
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701