Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed...

Scott, Re:

> ...that someone has been missing for the last couple of days?

hMMM, yes... Why do you ask?

I was already wondering how it could happen that I developped a strange and
twisted theory about Pete's influence in rock music without someone speaking up
like this: "Mark, leave your discussion about the origins of Blues, Reds, and
Greys, and disprove this nonsense instead." <g>

Scott, if you are missing him badly, then we all can try to imitate Fang just
for you. Prizes for best imitations to be awarded by Fang himself as soon as he
will be back from business trip/vacation/hospital/whatever...

I hope this helps.

-bg