Hyde tix

	For everybody who ordered Hyde Park tickets they should be arriving
soon.  I received mine yesterday and they had my name wrong, the city
spelled wrong, and it looked like somebody wrote the zip code on the
enveloped long after it had been sent.  But they still got here.
 Clapton is listed first.  Beneath that it said something like  "The Live
Premiere of Pete Townshend's Quadrophenia with The Who
and an all-star cast" with the words "THE WHO" in large print.
I really bugs me when it says "Pete Townshend's Quadrophenia".   I know
he wrote the thing but it's as much Roger, John, Keith's as it is Pete's
(IMHO).  But anyway, I'M GOING TO LONDON, I'M GOING TO LONDON.  Ok it's
out of my system now.  Anybody else who's going, let me know.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |