Re: How would you do the reissues?

Brian wrote:
>Still I think the best way would have been one modeled after the Elvis
>Costello reissues (which several other people have mentioned as a good >model).

I think even better were the Iron Maiden reissues, giving an extra CD at no
extra charge filled with the relevant b-sides and live material leaving the
original album alone and intact on its own CD. The quality of Maiden and the
individual re-issues is debatable, but I think this was generally a good idea.