Re: New Q

Hi All:

The July issue of Q Magazine has this little blurb:

"Thirty years after Bowie advertised Walls Cornets on the telly, the
era-defining anthem that is The Who's "My Generation" has metamorphosed into
backing musak on a new TV advert for Walls Callippo Ices. The Who are
puckering their cheeks around a major lolly-suck at the moment, with an
iminent My Generation (Deep Love) remix timed to coincide with the advert.
Meanwhile Dylan and Alanis M. have been confirmed for the Princes Trust
concert in Hyde Park on June 29 which includes the much-hyped Who reformation
for a live version of Quadrophenia."

What are Walls Callippo Ices? What the hell is a "Deep Love" remix?

Questioningly Yours,

Pamela