Re: They Say The Neon Light Is Bright...

     JacksonJim writes:
     ^^I don't disagree with your overall theory that TOMMY on Broadway
     ^^gave Pete a stature he hadn't had before, but I disagree that he was
     ^^"pulled" into the Broadway TOMMY.

     I admit I didn't make my point too well.  All I was trying to say what
     that McAnuff approached Pete, not the other way around.  Of course,
     once Pete was brought into the project, he became more and more
     enthusiastic.  And I meant "Broadway" to refer more to the show's
     style than location.  I hope this makes things a little clearer.

     By the way, you make very good points about Pete's career.

                                        -Brian Cady