Misc Tracks

>From: AThosWhite@aol.com

>Many years ago I saw a compilation album somewhere with a Pete song on it
entitled "Ascension One" (I think).  I didn't have any cash with me at the
time, and by the time I went back for it, the record was gone.  I never
forgot about it though.  Is it any good?  Is it worth my quest?  Is it still
available anywhere?

It's on an album called The Best of Music and Rhythm on PVC records #PVC6902.
 Never seen it on CD.  There is one Pete track entitiled "Ascension Two."
 John, Rabbit, and Kenny are all on it.  Don't really remember what it sounds
like.  Album also has tracks by Peter Gabriel (his project, I think), David
Byrne, XTC, and the English Beat.

>Last week the dog decided to chew on an LP I had carelessly left out.
Unfortuantely, it was the "Concerts for the Peoples of Kampuchea."  Has this
ever been released on CD?

I, too, have it on vinyl, but I've never seen it on CD.  Cool album.

Hope this all helps.