RE: MSG ticketsSun Dec 7 14:59:06 PST 1997

Count me in.  I'd also be willing to work some of the "ticket agencies"
(scalpers with a phone number and an add in the phone book!) here in the
SF area.  I've used them before when I was really desperate.  They seem
to be able to get _anything_ --both city and seat locations-- for a
price.  Let me know if anybody wants me to check it out after they go on
sale.

Blaine