Toronto 82Sun Dec 7 14:59:06 PST 1997

I agree with Rich Niven about the "Last Show" performances of Drowned and
Emminence Front.  Both have riveting guitar solos and killer vocals.  I
remember while attending the closed circuit showing of the concert the
difference in those songs, as well as A Quiet One, and some of the old
standards (the PW/SMFM).  The good ones were as fiery as they ever were, and
the boredom on some of the old ones  visibly radiated off the band.