Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 156

> Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:26:50 -0400
> From: daveb@thewho.East.Sun.COM (Dave Brewer)
> Subject: The Rock
>

> I was searching local radio stations web pages to see when or if
> they are carrying Pete's show and I noticed on WHEB in NH they have
> a page of upcoming releases.  They list John Entwistle - The Rock
> on June 25.  I didn't know this was being released in stores.
>
>         http://www.wheb.com

I believe this is a different version (different artwork) than the
limited-edition release.

> From: "Torsten Henningsen" <THE@snow.ruc.dk>
> Date:          Wed, 5 Jun 1996 0:20:02 +0100
> Subject:       Re: John Entwistle Anthology track list comments.
>
> OwtuFuel wrote that Dancing Master should be let out of the anthology
> No way. To late the hero and especially Dancing  Master was the reason why I
> started playing myself
>
> Best Wishes

I gotta say, if I were a professional musician I'd certainly
appreciate such an enthusiastic response.

;-)

--
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701