re: Roger Felt Moons Soul

Patrick wrote:

>  Has anyone heard the story that Roger was visited by Moones spirit on
>stage. Somthing like Roger was really in doubt about things, and Keith's
>spirit assured him things would work out? Anybody know the story?

I believe Roger talks about Keith's 'spirit' in the interview The Who did with
Michael Aspel back in '89.  As they were talking about it a bird (pigeon or dove
I think) appeared in the studio rafters. <PALANCE ON> Believe it, or not! <
PALANCE OFF>.  Coincidence perhaps... I wonder if it crapped on any sloppy stage
hands?

I'll check the tape out tonight and report fully in the next day or so if noone
else beats me to it.

Regards,
Denis.

http://www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler