Athena live

Henry G.:

ATHENA was played live, at least at the start of the 82 tour. I saw the Who
on the 5th date in the States in Indianapolis, and they played it (I can
remeber that it was kind of rough sounding).  So, sorry, Henry, but they did
give it some support. My wife saw them on the second leg of that tour in Nov.
82, and she said they didn't do ATHENA then, so I have to presume it was
dropped from the set list sometime in the first leg (probably when the band
was noting that it wasn't charting all that well...?)

--Jim