Re: Roger

I just received the Goldmine magazine article from July 8, 1994, from the
kindness of Jim Jackson (who I thank sincerely), and wanted to ask you listers
what Rogers comments mean to you?

GOLDMINE: Is there one Pete Townshend song that he did on his solo album that
you wished you sang in The Who?

DALTREY: The Psychoderelict album would have been a great WHO album.
Psychoderelict for me was fatally flawed becasue it was obviously
auto-biographical, even down to the woman, for fuck's sake, which is what's been
going on.  It's all out in the open now.  Its been in the papers in England.
Its fatally flawed because he didn't have the balls to act the character on the
record, so then it becomes just pretentious.

Who is the woman?  The woman Pete discussed from The Shout or is it a veiled
reference to a man?  I dunno.

Fang, your interpretations, and everybody elses are welcomed, concerning this
comments.

Thanks.

Larry