one disc or two?

Dave wrote:

 Also, if they wanted to keep Quad a two disc set,
then the bonus tracks should have been on a THIRD disc at no extra
cost, because after all, FORTY minutes on each of the two discs is a
RIPOFF!!

Dave Hughes
-------------------
Wow, that's right! They could conceivably put all the music
on one disc (~75 minutes)....what would be cool on a second disc
would be to put the extra tracks and then some datafiles, like
say, scanning in the photos from the booklet that came with the
original pressing and some quicktime of Pete talking about
the creation of Quad. But then, after the Tommy CDROM, I suppose
he's had enough of multimedia.

And I suppose it's kinda late in the game as the release date
is less than a month away.

Brendon Macaraeg
http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~brendonm
Finger macaragb@acf2.nyu.edu for PGP Public Key