Abbie Hoffman continues...

After he "bumped" into our dear friend Pete Townshend...

"And I landed and climbed over the next fence and just walked up into the
mobs of people. And people would slap me and say, "You said it right. You
told it, brother."

Michael Lang comments on Hoffman's condition...

"Abbie was a little out of it. At one point in the day, he came to me and
said, "Somebody's got a knife. We've got to get him." He and I were running
around below the stage looking for this- I think- ficticious character. I
think he was just tripping. I said, "Abbie, there's no one here with a
knife."

"We talked for a while and I think he had taken a little too much acid."

"I heard that he turned up in a hospital in Monticello later that night,
saying that he was me and that he was taking over the hospital."

Athena