Peter Hope-Evans

Extremus, you said:

> BTW, the answer's "no."  Talented boy, that.

Without a doubt, but for me, hearing Deep End perform WGFA with the harp
all over everything just kind of annoys me.  I will have to watch my
Rockpalast tape again and see how much he's on the songs and let you know
if it continues to piss me off :-)

> Sure you're not just jealous because he still looks 15?

Are you kidding?  I'm 19!  *I* still look 15!! :-)

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May