Re: Kenney Jones

Dave re:

> Marriott.  Was the guitarist Ron Wood, or did he replace the original
> guitarist?  I do know that Wood was the guitarist when the band was
> known as The Faces and was, of course, Rod Stewart's back up band.

Wood and Stewart joined the Small Faces after Marriott left.  They made
one album before changing their name to the Faces (because Wood and Stewart
weren't "small").  I think that album (First Step?) was also re-released
under the name the Faces.  Of course, Marriott went on to form Humble Pie
with our friend Peter Frampton.  I'm not a fan of either group so this is
all from my shoddy memory.

Luke