bad news from the HBO front

Hey everybody,
    I saw a commercial on HBO for the Hyde Park show.  They first
listed Eric Clapton as a performer, then they said The Who
"performing highlights from Quadrophenia."  It sounds like our fears
of an edited performance being broadcasted are coming true.  I'd
write them a letter complaining about this but I don't know where to
write.  Anybody know of a name and address at HBO that might be
suitable for such a letter?
    Secondly, I checked my listings for Bravo! for Friday and they
don't have Quad listed.  What time is it supposed to come on?

Thanks,
Christian Tennant