Re: Beacon, that harp

In a message dated 96-06-01 11:21:07 EDT, hare@ACSU.Buffalo.EDU (Jason Hare)
writes:

>And one other question, this has been bugging me for a while but I think
>it's time to ask it to the group: does anyone else get REALLY REALLY
>pissed off by Peter Hope-Evans?  I mean in Deep End, playing on WGFA just
>pisses me off, and in PsychoD with his pseudo-Michael Bolton haircut and
>his stupid dancing, I just find him to be really fucking annoying.
>Anybody else feel similar? :-)

Hi, kids. While my feelings aren't quite so violent about PH-E, I do agree
that he should be heard and not seen.
I'll cut him slack for the hair, though...recall his crewcut in the Deep End
vid from the mid-80's...the '93 PD vid shows him with a lot in back, not much
on top...
Keep the faith,
J Stotts