Bruford (still)

Thanks to all who passed on info on Bruford's list of rock and roll jobs.  I
don't know what Bruford is doing right now--Steve Howe and Rick Wakeman have
joined Anderson, White, and Squire in (yet) another Yes configuration, one
which I am looking forward to.

I do have to agree that I don't think that Bill's style would have fit with
the Who.  I'm not even sure it's a gig he would have wanted, considering his
anti-Keith stance.  I can imagine that Roger would have just about hated that
(though I would dare Roger to slam Bruford's playing as poor; Kevin is right,
Bill is about the best technician in rock).

To drum afficiandos, you should have seen Bruford and White on the
"ensemble/reunion" Yes tour in 91--they did an excellent drum solo duet as
the opening to "Changes."  I wonder if that's been captured on any Yes boots?
 And yes, White did play on Yes's last studio release, TALK, in 1994.

Jim