Great News/Quad Re-Mixed!!!

Great news! All of Quad to be remixed! From Ice Online:

May 31

Good day; it's Friday. Is it really possible that we're already approaching
the halfway point for 1996?

In the current issue of ICE (#111), we discuss the upcoming CD of The Who's
Quadrophenia, the latest in the band's
series of upgraded, overhauled catalog CDs (due in July). We state that
four tracks have been remixed for the new CD: "The
Rock," "Quadrophenia," "The Real Me" and "Dr. Jimmy," at Pete Townshend and
Roger Daltrey's request.

Both producer Jon Astley and remixing engineer Andy McPherson called us to
clarify that point: actually, all of Quadrophenia
was remixed for the new CD. The four songs singled out were remixed for a
second time, after Townshend and Daltrey heard
a tape of the first remix, for the reasons stated in the ICE article.

We apologize for any confusion this caused. From my personal standpoint, if
the remixed Quadrophenia sounds half as good
as the remixed Tommy, we have a lot to look forward to!

Pete Howard
ICE Publisher

Luke

---

LukPac@newrock.com
http://www.corenet.net/lukpac/

Co-creator of the Macinwash: "Cleans your clothes _AND_ the internet!"