Re: MG/Who vs Zep/PageSun Dec 7 14:53:05 PST 1997

On Fri, 31 May 1996 18:28:31 -0400, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
wrote:

>Everything I've ever heard about the Blues has them coming out of Country
>music, as it existed at the time (a lot closer to Folk than it is now),
>which doesn't mean Patsy Cline or anything like that. I'm not saying that it
>SOUNDED like Country, but that it came from Country.

Fascinating discussion. But for all you trivia buffs, yu may have
heard of a label called "Blue Note". But what *is* the blue note?

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"God made an idiot for practice. Then He made a school board."
                                         Mark Twain