Re: Ginger Baker "replacing" Keith?

Hi Jen!

The band you are referring to is BBM {i.e, Jack Bruce (Cream), Ginger Baker
(Cream & Blind Faith) and Moore (Thin Lizzy)}.  I must say that I disagree
with you and agree with the 'Godfather'.  Ginger Baker was a pioneer on the
'2set drum set' and was always good (though not as good as Keith).  I saw
that same broadcast;  Ginger may look 90 but he still plays like he's 25.
And that cigarette routine was just crazy.  He kept playing song after song
with a cigarette in his mouth without removing it once.  He must have great
lungs!  He would have been a better replacement than Jones (I don't want to
start a huge war over this one however)!!

Take Care.

Doug.