Re: Who CD News -- It's Official: John Astley's an Idiot

Bernd, re:

>(uh - I think
>it's time that audio industry develops something more convenient - what
about
>a system that automatically detects which CD is in the player and then
offers
>several programs to choose from?), I'm not all to happy about my
>original+bonus
>type CDs.  Especially if you consider that I play the stuff very, very
often.

My Sony multi-disc has a 'bank' option which allows you to do just this, and
save the program, along with the title of the CD. Regular programming is
still allowed without disrupting the banked program.

>Just out of curiosity, what are your (and the other listers') habits of
>listening to Who records?  Entire CDs?  Special song selections?  Or this
crazy
>stick-to-the-original habit of mine? :-)

Depends on what I ate that day.

Litgo