nothinginparticular

So last night I go to the Kendall Cafe in Cambridge, MA to meet up with
and listen to our fellow list member David Thirteen...missed his
performance {:(} BUT, we did get a chance to hang out and talk about
various, interesting things...(The Who, PT, Listers, philosophy, boots,
etc.).  Besides discovering how cool the Kendall Cafe is on an "open mic"
night I had the chance to reflect upon one real positive way the Who-list
had affected me, and that is to be able to meet up with many of you who
have a common, sincere, flooding passion for the Who.  How many times have
you felt jilted and frustrated when you end up talking about the band and
their effect on you, over your life, to someone who merely states "Yeah,
fucking 'Teenaged Wasted-Land rules, man....pass the
funnel......"?

David and I talked about the upcoming "WhoL cover Who" or "FanDemo"
project and got pretty excited about the idea.  We decided that this thing
could be an excellent way for some of us to share music and experiences
that would otherwise have fallen by the wayside had the the list never
existed.  For those of you still interested in contributing to this thing
please e-mail Kevin Winn, let him know soon so we can get this thing off
the ground.  So far we have roughly 15 participants, the more the merrier.

Anyway, I thought I'd add a positive experience to the
daily posting...something sorely missed.

Good night...

<hick'up>

John B.