Re: Additional information on HBO televising of Hyde Park

You wrote:
>       HBO expects to pare the show down to between two and three
>     hours for its taped telecast, produced using 14 cameras
>     (including an aerial unit in a blimp hovering over the site).

Man, I could see this coming a mile away.  This means we'll be lucky to
get 30m of "The Who (or whatever its called)."  Damn!

Will somebody across the pond please tell us what the BBC plans are?
Are you guys getting the whole show, radio or TV?

Maybe we should push for the video "The Who Live in London '96
featuring the rock opera Quadrophenia."?

Bruce