Re: new interviews

At 11:24 AM 96.5.30 -0600, Shanon Dell wrote:
>        There are two new PT interviews.  One in Rolling Stone and it's
>pretty horrible (many stupid questions).  The other is in People.  I
>haven't read it but it's apperently has some stuff about Pete's hearing.

The interview to read is the one in Q.  The Brits have it all over us Yanks
when it comes to popular music magazines.  Rolling Stone - gimme a break!

Here's a question: what music magazines do our Listers read, if any?
Anyone read Option?

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson