More on horny 15 year old Who fans...

Gentlemen, I think we have had a small misunderstanding. Saying that a
15 year old Who fan is horny may just mean that she is only horny in
regards to one or more members of the Who, and not, oh say, YOU in
particular. This may be where all the disagreement is coming from. A
darn shame, that's what it is, but we can't ALL be members of the Who.

                              -Yellow Ledbetter,
triangle player for the Who, 1982 tour (at the tender age of one!)
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com