Re: My first post (sob, choke)

At 03:47 PM 05/30/96 -0400, AThosWhite@aol.com wrote:

>1.  "Early Morning,Cold Taxi".  There's a pretty good reason it stayed
>unreleased for so
>long

Good lord, I was in heaven when that finally made it to CD. One of my favorites.

>2.  "Water".  Uggh.

Yeah, gotta agree there.

>3.  "Disguises".  You kinda gotta wish they'd released this one wearing
>disguises.

Well, compared to most of the crap that was available when this was first
released it sounded pretty good at the time.

>4.  "Cooks County."  This song leaves me suffering.  I'll say it again.  This
>song leaves me
>suffering.  This song/is so long/I skip it when it begins.

Has anybody been keeping count on this poll? I'm just wondering what
percentage of post-Moon songs made the list.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/