The complete Pete...

10 points to Alan. I guess no one else was interested, or it was too easy. It
most likely had to do with the fact that the topic of Eliot's influence on
Pete was skipped over by a few poeple :]

P.S.  I tried to contact Ticketmaster about any info on The Who at MSG or at
Giant's Stadium, nothing as of yet. Those guys know <Picard> anyway. I guess
I'll have to wait until news is posted here. Steve Luongo confirmed it (for
the most part) but we need dates!! How would a Who tour/minitour effect
Entwistle's plans this summer? Just curious.

Vac